Crowd Machine is creating the Crowd Computer, a decentralized app execution engine that is powered by a peer-to-peer network of Crowd Virtual Machines ("CVM") that run on peer devices by device owners who are paid for their excess capacity. The Crowd Virtual Machine is blockchain-agnostic and can be used to develop and execute smart contracts and decentralized apps on any blockchain.
- Release Crowd App Studio, Crowd Share and Crowd Virtual Machine to public beta. - Commence developer training programs and release of the Crowd Academy certification program.
- Begin public CMCT token offer. - The opening date for the offer will be midnight UTC April 1, 2018.
- Close the Crowd App Studio, Crowd Share and Crowd Virtual Machine public beta. - Make the technology available for production use.
- Release Crowd Computer public beta 1.
- End Crowd Computer public beta 1. - Beta feedback will determine whether a second beta will be necessary.
- Release of the Crowd Virtual Machine to open source.
- End public CMCT token offer. - The closing date of the offer will be 20:00 UTC May 22, 2019.
from 11/13/18 to 11/13/18
from 04/01/18 to 05/22/19
Soft Cap: 200,000,000 USD
Token Symbol: cmct
Total Supply of Tokens: 2,000,000,000
Tokens Available for Sale: 100%
Can’t participate: Sudan (Total Restriction)Syria (Total Restriction)Iran (Total Restriction)Cuba (Total Restriction)North Korea (Total Restriction)
Registered Company: Cayman Islands